Aromatic Asian (Veg) Cooking & Styling Workshop
CUCINA MIA by NATASHA
What is it?
Learn to make innovative Asian dishes and pair, plate & present in style!
Natasha Celmi of Cucina Mia the founder of "Mama Mia! gelato" and a trained chef from Italy has made cooking gourmet Asian food at home super easy for you.
This is sure to be a hit at your next party or with the kids at home!
In this session, you will learn how to make 6 types of Asian dishes using fresh local produce & ingredients:
- BURMESE KHAO SUEY
- LEMONGRASS BASIL RICE
- ORANGE TERIYAKI TOFU
- GARLIC ZOODLES
- VIETNAMESE SUMMER ROLLS
- SPICY PEANUT & VEGGIES SALAD
What you can expect:
- The class will be taught Demo style by Natasha with participants getting hands-on with her guidance to do various tasks together.
- Lots of variations will be given. You learn the basics of making Asian cuisine then use your imagination to play around with flavours and ingredients.
- The class is all vegetarian.
- Lots of fresh natural ingredients will be used
- All the recipes are very quick, easy and convenient made from locally sourced ingredients
Who is it for?
Perfect for: Everyone (Age 8 & upwards)
Calling all food lovers, home chefs, food enthusiasts, budding chefs & young chefs!
When it's offered?
Thursday - Aug 9th, 2018 | 11.30 am to 2 pm
How long is it?
Approximately 2.5 hours
You will be joining an existing group that will have up to 20 people.
If you want to book this as a private event for your group of friends, call us on 98403 37822 or email us at email@example.com.
Minimum party of 10 is required for a private event.
Basic set up: Event will be conducted at "The Arts Village"
- "Cucina Mia" Introduction by Chef Natasha
- Instructions before you begin
- Learn to make 7 types of Thai dishes
- Take home recipes
Where it's located
'The Arts Village', St. Marks Road, Bangalore
About your chef: Natasha Celmi
Her experience in the food industry starts from 2005 when she started Mama Mia! Gelato a chain of gelato shops in India, offering gourmet artisan ice cream and desserts. After selling her ice cream brand a few years ago, Natasha is now on to her new venture, Cucina Mia.
Cucina Mia is a space for culinary workshops and cooking events for both adults and kids. Cucina Mia which means “my kitchen” in Italian invites you to try innovative recipes, tips and tricks to make you a pro and to simply have fun with food. She is currently experimenting and having fun with food styling and food photography as well.
Age: 8 years and older
Proof of Purchase: Email or printed confirmation
What to wear
Wear something comfortable.
What to bring
Your own water bottle if you prefer and wear comfortable shoes.