Asian Cooking Workshop - Vegetarian
FRANGIPANI CULINARY EXPRESSIONS
What is it?
Learn to make innovative vegetarian Asian dishes using easy to find ingredients and fresh local produce!
This is sure to be a hit at your next party or with the kids at home!
In this session, you will learn how to make traditional & modern Asian dishes:
- Tibetan Dumpling filled with Mixed vegetables (Steamed)
- Half Moon Momo filled with spicy broccoli & Water chestnut (Pan Fried & Steamed)
- Dipping Sauce - Chilli Garlic Sauce and Pounded Green Dip
- Lemon grass broth with Minced Vegetable
- Thai green curry with steamed rice
- Sambal Fried Rice
- The class will be taught Demo style with participants getting hands-on for some dishes.
- Everyone will get to work hands-on to make momos
- The class is completely vegetarian and eggless, it is also vegan friendly.
Who is it for?
Perfect for: Everyone (Age 10 & upwards)
Calling all food lovers, home chefs, food enthusiasts, budding chefs & young chefs!
When it's offered?
Saturday - Oct 20th, 2018 | 11.00 am to 2:30 pm
How long is it?
Approximately 3.5 hours
You will be joining an existing group that will have up to 20 people.
Why we love this?
Asian cuisine is so diverse, so we have curated a menu that focusses on modern and traditional favourites. One of the signature items you will learn are momos, we all love to eat them, but how many of you have tried to make them at home? More over, all those who are looking for pure veggie and eggless classes, this is the class for you. Located in the heart of Boat Club Road, this culinary studio is run by a mom & son duo who are sure to entice you into the cooking world!
Where it's located
'Frangipani Culinary Expressions' Boat Club Road, Adyar, Chennai
Age: 10 years and older
Proof of Purchase: Email or printed confirmation