Coffee Brewing 101 at The Brew Room
THE BREW ROOM
What is it?
The Brew Room at Hotel Savera presents a workshop on Coffee basics and Coffee Brewing 101. It will be conducted by coffee expert Marc from Auroville, originally from Spain. Marc produces indigenous coffee and owns cafes in Auroville.
- During the session, you will be introduced to the different kinds of coffee and various brewing methods from around the world like Cold drip, Italian espresso, Chemex etc.
- You will be shown how to home brew some speciality coffees
- You will be shown demos of some cold brews and cold coffees that you can make at home.
- You will have the opportunity to brew your own coffee as well
- The session will end with a scrumptious lunch at The Brew Room!
Who is it for?
Everyone: Men, Women (18 years and above)
Calling all coffee lovers, coffee enthusiasts, those trying to make an entry into the coffee world or simply those trying to impress your guests at your next coffee morning!
About your host:
Brew Room: The Brew Room is a cozy coffee shop in the Savera Hotel with indoor and outdoor seating which is perfect for a leisurely meal, coffee and dessert. The cafe is Chennai's first and only coffee microbrewery that specialises in 8 unique coffee brewing methods from around the world and has come to be in top coffee shops in the city for the most delicious crafted Coffee. They are also known for their comfort food made from fresh ingredients and particularly their all day breakfast menu.
Where it's located
Address: The Savera Hotel, 146, RK Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004
Phone: +91 97109 47380
Age: All guests must be at least 18 years old and children can’t come along
Proof of Purchase: Email or printed confirmation
Where to bring
You can bring any coffee equipment from home and Marc will show you how to use it better or alternate methods of how to use it.