MEAL IN A BOWL Salad Workshop
What is it?
Join us for a Salad making workshop like none other which is full of beautiful colourful ingredients sourced from fresh produce available in Bangalore and dressing and spice mixes made from scratch!
As the name suggests the menu is full of one bowl meals that are wholesome, nutritious and filling.
Namrata of Käse cheese will cover a diverse burst of flavours:
- Hawaiian Poke Bowl
- Grilled Mediterranean Sunshine Bowl
- Mexican Bean Salad
- Crunchy Thai Buddha bowl
- Grilled pear salad
- The workshop will be a demo & a hands-on format where you will learn to make 5 gourmet salads with global influences
- The salads for the workshop will be vegetarian but the meat suggestions will be discussed for each.
- All the salad dressing and seasonings are made from scratch and we'll tell you how!
- After each salad is demonstrated, you can come up with your own plating ideas and whip up your own salad bowl to enjoy what was made. If you prefer, you can box your salads and carry it home.
- On the day of the workshop, the recipes will be provided
Who is it for?
Everyone: Men, Women, Kids
Calling all foodies and cooking enthusiasts trying to figure out how to make those delicious salads you see drool worthy pictures of. The session is kid friendly so young chefs are welcome!
Why we love this?
Putting together a salad in can be daunting and cumbersome as sourcing the right ingredients can sometimes feel elusive. This session uses fresh ingredients to create colourful and wholesome salads for every palette which will be a sure hit with the family or your next party!
All the cheese used is made locally by Käse who are the go-to cheesemakers in town with their range of natural cheese.
We love Käse as they work with people with disabilities to make artisanal cow milk cheese. Their cheese are 'clean' with no added preservatives, emulsifiers or additives. You will have an opportunity to buy the cheese at the workshop venue!
When it's offered?
Sat, Feb 1st 2020 | 10.30 am to 1 pm
How long is it?
Approximately 2.5 hours
There will be up to 20 people in the group.
Where it's located
No. 47, 3rd St, Sriram Colony, Abiramapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018