Ice Cream Workshop
FRANGIPANI CULINARY EXPRESSIONS
What is it?
Learn to make delicious home made ice cream from scratch that are easy to make and with easily available ingredients
- Simple ice cream making which doesn’t require professional commercial equipment like a churner, fancy machines or heavy duty freezers
- Working with ice cream's texture
- Natural fruit flavoured ice cream without colours and preservatives
- Classic vanilla
- Fresh Strawberry
- Tender Coconut
- Chocolate Chip
- Coffee Parfait & hot fudge sundae
- Fudge Sauce
- Chocolate Ganache
- Butter scotch Sauce
- The course will be as a group and will begin with the demonstration of the ice creams and then the students will taste the ice creams
- The Ice creams are pure vegetarian
- All ingredients for the course is provided along with printed recipes
- You will get a chance to make your own sundaes
Who is it for?
Perfect for: Everyone (Age 10 & upwards)
Calling all food lovers, home chefs, food enthusiasts, budding chefs & young chefs!
When it's offered?
Fri, Nov 23rd 2018
How long is it?
Approximately 3 hours
You will be joining an existing group that will have up to 20 people.
Why we love this?
The ice cream chefs taking the course are the proud owners of the Dhimahi brand of ice creams who make fresh, natural home style ice creams for retail. And they want to share their knowledge with you.
More over, all those who are looking for pure veggie and eggless classes, this is the class for you. Located in the heart of Boat Club Road, this culinary studio is run by a mom & son duo who are sure to entice you into the cooking world!
Where it's located
'Frangipani Culinary Expressions' Boat Club Road, Adyar, Chennai
Age: 10 years and older
Proof of Purchase: Email or printed confirmation