Master Class: Bread Making with Dips
FRANGIPANI CULINARY EXPRESSIONS
What is it?
Join us for an extensive course on bread making. You will learn to make 10 varieties of handmade breads with 4 dips to go along with the breads. The bread taught is very easy to knead unlike other recipes where kneading takes considerable time and effort.
In this session, you will learn the following essential techniques required for bread making:
- Easy Kneading Techniques
- How to use and activate Instant Yeast, Fresh Yeast and Dry yeast
- How to make healthy breads with whole wheat, Ragi and johwar
- Technique behind making whole wheat breads soft
- Making breads without preservatives
What you can expect
- This Course is a fully hands on course where you will be learning and understanding the mistakes.
- Each student will be making their own dough and shaping it by themselves
- Easy kneading techniques will be shown. We believe in quick recipes without compromising on the texture
- All the ingredients and recipes will be provided for the class
What you will learn?
- Chilli Cheese Loaf
- Tomato & Olives Focaccia
- Celery Pesto Pin wheels
- Dominos Style Garlic Bread
- Stuffed Bun
- Multi Grain Bread
- Whole wheat Margherita Pizza
- Raagi Bread
- Jowar Bread
- Lard Cake
- Baked Carrot
- Sour cream
- Spicy Mayo
- Green Mayo
- Orange Ganache
Who is it for?
Perfect for: Everyone (Age 10 & upwards)
Calling all food lovers, home chefs, food enthusiasts, budding chefs & young chefs!
When it's offered?
Saturday - Oct 13th, 2018 | 11 am to 5 pm (including lunch)
How long is it?
Approximately 6 hours
A maximum of 12 people in a course and each person will be provided with their own space to work.
Why we love this?
Bread is generally said to require kneading for around 15 to 30 min but this session teaches you kneading techniques which will take less than 2 minutes without compromising the texture. Not only will you learn to make breads faster but you will also learn popular dips to serve along with breads. The culinary studio located in the heart of Boat Club Road is run by a mom & son duo , who are sure to entice you into the cooking world!
Where it's located
'Frangipani Culinary Expressions' Boat Club Road, Adyar, Chennai
Age: 10 years and older
Proof of Purchase: Email or printed confirmation