Women Entrepreneurs Digital Business Summit
What is it?
Women Entrepreneurs (WoE) Digital Business Summit is a 1 Day Conference aimed at digitally enhancing business for women entrepreneurs with online businesses, and startups or homepreneurs who looking to scale up their business digitally. The event is hosted by WSquare and Let's SOS.
Event ticket is inclusive of Lunch, Tea & goodie bags.
- Digital Marketing Workshops
- Panel Discussions by Women Entrepreneurs who rose to success using Digital Media, Content Marketing Influencers
- Speaker Sessions on Analytics & Metrics from Industry Leaders in the Digital Space, Content Experts, Influencers, Digital Marketing Ninjas and Successful Startups.
100 Women Entrepreneurs and students are expected to attend the workshop.
- 9.30 am - Keynote Presentation: Thriving in a Connected Digital World
- 10.15 am - Digital Marketing Workshop by Kuppulakshmi Krishnamoorthy, ZOHO Corp on Removing Obstacles to Data-Driven Transformation
- 11.00 am - Networking Break
- 11.30 - Panel Discussion on Breaking Social Barriers to Scale-up your Social Brand
- Anannya Parekh - Founder of Inner Goddess Academy
- Kirthi Jayakumar - Founder of The Red Elephant Foundation
- Dr. Rajeshwari Krishnamurthy - Associate Professor Marketing Great Lakes Institute of Management
- Hari Ganapathy - Co-founder of PickyourTrail
- 12.30 - Take a Break with Standup Comedy. An Entertaining Comedy Act by Vikram Balaji - Founder of Chennai Comedy
- 1.00 pm - LUNCH
- 2.00 pm - Live Q&A Session with E-Commerce Industry Giants: Is Transparency The New Currency in Digital Marketing?
- Uma Sanker Kandaswamy - Co-founder & Chief Recruiting officer of Avatar Career Creators
- Salma Moosa - Founder & Managing Director of Startups Club Services.
- Aparna Veda Puri Singh - Founder & CEO of Women's Web
- Vijayalakshmi Rao - Co-founder of EWit and TiE Charter Member
- 3.00 pm - Knowledge Session on Digital Media Monitoring & Analytical Strategy by Unmetric
- 4.00 pm - Panel Discussion on Content Marketing Made Easy Through Influencers
- Rohit Uttamchandani - Digital & Influencer Marketing Consultant
- Preetha Nagarajan - Founder of Wondermoms
- Pradeep John - Tamilnadu Weatherman
- Sruti Nakul - Founder of Sweetooth Fairy
- Abinaya Selvam - Co-founder of Uptown Ideas
- 5.00 pm - Hands-On Digital Hacks Workshop on Personas: From Acquisition to Engagement
- Latha Vijaybhaskar - Founder of Beyondz
- Jinal Patel - Co-founder & CEO of Let's SOS
- 6.00 pm - Vote of Thanks
About your hosts
WSquare is India’s First Co-Working Ecosystem for women that provide a collaborative workspace for women entrepreneurs and professionals who are looking back to work. WSquare has worked with more than 200+ women entrepreneurs and professionals through their back to work training program and marketplace, which resulted in the W-INcubate program to empower startups and entrepreneurs with the right type of mentors, workshop and speaker sessions, access to women industry leaders, networking events and access to investors.
Let's SOS is an All Women Digital / Influencer Marketing & Networking Specialist Agency with more than 30+ clients from Chennai and Bangalore providing Social Media, Digital Marketing, Home Automation and AI solutions.
Why we love this?
This is an opportunity for women entrepreneurs to gain insights into the latest digital trends via interactive panels and ignite talks by successful women entrepreneurs and industry stalwarts. It is also a great networking opportunity to explore synergies with other entrepreneurs.
When it's offered?
Friday – March 23rd, 2018 | 9.30 am to 6 pm
You will be joining an existing group that will have 100 women entrepreneurs & students.
Where it's located
IITM Research Park, Kanagam Road, Chennai 600113